- Beside Greater Bethel AME Church, on Foster Creek Road.
- across the road at Keyes Memorial Garden. I ran into the pastor (?) while I was taking pictures, he invited me to church on Sunday after I told him I was researching ancestors, on Foster Creek Road.
- Yeamans Hall Plantation Cemetery. It's a private country club but I convinced the gate guard to let me in to research at the graveyard. I took pictures and recorded in my notebook.
- Off Red Bank at Trinity Missionary Baptist Church (behind). I had to walk around some trees to get to the graveyard. A few were recently interred, and some were unreadable.
- Off Snake road at Saint James Goose Creek cemetery. I wasn't able to drive up to it because the gate was locked. I had to walk in and could only take pictures of the graves outside the walled graveyard.
Later I will travel to more cemeteries to help update the graveyard info. This will definitely help genealogists find their ancestors.